Friday, January 21, 2011

Busy being fabulous


Olivia has had a very busy month already. Here are some highlights...
Who says a 7 month old's franklin can't be packed to the brim!


I love being held (which has earned me the title of "Diva")




If you're going to swing a baby around, be prepared to deal with the consequences!



My parents got a new camera, which allows them to abuse my adorable-ness.




Mom has an agenda....


See.... i told you.... abuse.








And I got a new crib! Thank you Grandma Barbara!



As you can tell by that tooth-less million dollar smile, she loves it. We wish she would smile this much when we put her down for naps...









Soooo squishy!!!



I got a new chew pacifier that i love so much!! No teeth yet, but a lot of drool!




Im going through clothes faster than Charlie Sheen is going through rehabs....



But im cuuute!



I sing a lot. I am very vocal. My sitter said she was "surprised" at how loud i can get.




I love playing with Bun



I wore my first pair of jeggings! (For those of you who are not aware of the newest fad and textile blessing -aka:jeggings, they are pants that look like jeans but are soft and stretchy like leggings! )



They are easy on my big budda belly!



I am the best alarm clock for my parents....








Im now sitting up all by myself in my tub!






I think that expression says it all....



Her distance of reaching has increased leaps and bounds. She picks things up if we aren't watching her...


"Just one dad, Please?? Gracias?"


Seeing this desperation make us buckle down and give Olivia her first cereal feeding!

Here are some pictures, but you can also go here to see it live via video!



She, of course, wanted to do it herself.






Clearly, it went well....





We love you all! have a BYU-tiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment